[Gpdd] Misc: Re: guinea pig abuse on animal planet

JaydedAngel02 at aol.com JaydedAngel02 at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 17:02:49 EST 2005

Jennifer,
 I just read the letter you sent to Animal Planet regarding those  poor
piggies. I am so glad you found the words to express what so many of us  feel about
this situation. They better read and pay attention to what  you said in that
letter. Maybe if more people write in something might get done.
Unfortunately, the stress to the pigs has already been done, but hopefully  a station about
animals will prevent any further situations like this in the  future.

Colleen and Sam