[Gpdd] MISC [Playing the radio]

larrwr at localnet.com larrwr at localnet.com
Fri Mar 11 19:57:49 EST 2005

My piggies and rabbits have the radio on all day every day!  They listen
to public radio.  I have cultured animals!  hee hee.
I finally admitted to my best friend the other day about having the radio
on for my animals, and she replied matter-of-factly that she always has
the radio on for her rabbits, so then I didn't feel so bad.
When my mom goes out, she leaves the radio on for her cats, although she
swears it is so if anyone is trying to break in, they will think someone
is home!
Larisa and the Pig Brothers