[Gpdd] [Misc]: re: My Excuse for Getting Brownie Bear

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 00:14:50 EST 2005

Leah,

What a great story on how you got Brownie Bear.  Love the excuse, the vet bills are getting too low, hahaha!
You have a great husband, very sweet!  To give you a $100 gift certificate to a pet store, wow. I wished my husband would give me a $100 gift certificate to a pet store.  Never know what or should I say how many pigs I may come home with, heehee.  That is probably the reason why he WON'T give me a gift certificate to a petstore.

Wheeks and hugs to B'Bear and Butterscotch,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"