[Gpdd] [Misc] My excuse for getting a pig

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 00:28:02 EST 2005

Good evening slaves,

When I first got my Cupcakers, he was originally for my daughter, yeah right!  Her friend down the street had previously got a guinea pig a few months before so of course she had to have one.  Actually the main reason we got a guinea pig is one of my co-workers cats had kittens and I fell in love with the one kitten, gray and white (told you I have a thing for gray/white animals).  Anyway, my daughter wanted this kitten.  My husband dislikes cats (and I use the term dislikes loosely, very loosely) but he was willing to get this cat. At one point he did talk my daughter out of the cat and getting another animal when her friend came.  Soooo, my daughter had decided to go and get a guinea pig instead.  The next day, we went to the petstore (sorry, didn't know any better at the time), and purchased my first guinea pig, Cupcakers, a beautiful silver/white agouti.  I fell in love with him instantly.  After a few months, I had to have one (even though Cupcakers was mine, just pretended he
 was my daughter's) so I rescued a couple.  Than I rescued 2 more, one I even drove all the way to WV for about 5 hours one way.  Than after my Cupcakers made his journey to the bridge, my husband insisted that I get another pig for my daughter to make her feel better.  I wasn't ready for another one as I was still devastated.  When I did decide to add another, I wanted another silver/white agouti.

I'll let you all in on a secret, I am going to a show in April, only my husband doesn't know that I will be coming home with a silver/white agouti, shhhhh!  Will have to make up some good excuse.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"