[Gpdd] MISC: I have created monsters

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 14:41:36 EST 2005

Hi Lisa,
Loved the story!  We have a cockatoo here at the
shelter.  Angel is a permanent resident and a real
eye-catcher to the public, they love to ask questions
about him.  He really is a neat bird and entertaining
too, when we don't want to strangle him, lol, just
kidding!  He can be VERY vocal.
Had four pigs come in last week.  Three of them came
in together and they look good.  All boys.  One's name
is Johnny (tri-color Aby) and the other two are still
young, Merry, a reddish brown short-hair and Pippin, a
white with two cremy patches shorthair.
The fourth came in through a local petstore.  It was
awful.  They had been treating it themselves and with
a vet.  She was in a lot of pain and had open sores
and dry, itching skin.  On the advice of my trusted
vet tech and local gp rescurer we decided the best
thing to do was to put her down.  It was very hard.
Carrie and the Shelter Pigs