[Gpdd] Misc: For Closet Activists

Maren Fouts butzm at ece.osu.edu
Mon Mar 14 12:18:46 EST 2005

Jennifer,

I have been involved with Care2 since almost their beginning (2 years I
think).  You said you have trouble remembering sometimes so I thought I
would tell you about the reminder they have that you can set up.  It
should with the link on the left where the "my race stats" link is.

You're right, this is a great website.  I, personally, use their ecards
all the time.  I love the ability to control the date the card is
delivered.  I went to europe for a month and to keep my fiance (at the
time) from missing me too much I made him a card for everyday I was gone.
He caught on quick!

Maren, Sam, and Roise