[Gpdd] HEALTH-Mites

emartin at metrocast.net emartin at metrocast.net
Mon Mar 14 14:36:03 EST 2005

It has been nearly ten weeks now that Pickles has had mites.  He has been
treated with Revolution once every two weeks now by the exotic animal vet
in Concord, NH.  Revolution is the "Newest" thing to come along and
recomendations are three treatments.  This is Pickles third today and he
still has scabs on his back that seem to get bigger.  I asked the vet if
there is another option and both seem intent upon giving Revolution another
treatment in two weeks.

Any other ideas out there?  Poor pickles really wants to have floor time
with the girls and feels so left out...not to mention he really hates me
right now as I am the only one to take him to the nasty old vet and bathe
him.

Liz
Pickles, Cuddles, & Casper

Oh yes, we added a new Hampster to the mix last weekend.  He was set loose
in one of my students appartment just before she moved in.  She finally
caught him last wekend after two weeks of seeing him darting from the
kitchen sink to the washer and dryer.  He is super friendly and LONG
haired.  He really seems to like his new habitrail and my daughter is SOOOO
fond of him.  One more hampster and we'll have three over everything!

http://mail2web.com/ .