[Gpdd] Health: Tumor and UTI

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:02:33 EST 2005

Cocoa and Pepper went to the vet's today . I dicovered a lump under
Pepper's chin on her neck, and it  seems to be a tumor which a sample has
been sent to pathology due to suspicooius cells.  Pepper is only 1 1/2 years
old.  I am so bummed.  Cocoa is 3 1/2 and is crying while she pees again.
We had an x-ray done, and there may be a tiny stone which would  pass and no
need for surgery right now so she has been  put on antibiotics.  They were
both so glad to be home and have snoozed all evening so far.  Poor things,
they sure got spoiled though when they got home.  Now the hard part ,
waiting for the reports to come  back.
Gisela and her girls.......Cocoa and Pepper