[Gpdd] [Misc] Tractor Supply Company...

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 23:11:32 EST 2005

I also went to my local TSC to check things out last wheek.  They didn't have any guinea pigs but they did have bunnies, chicks and ducklings.  They were all so adorable.  If I had a place to put them, I would have brought some home.  Anyway, the ducks and chicks were separated and was underneath the warmer in this huge tub.  They had water on one side and food on the other.  The bunnies were in their cages, 2 per cage, not much room to do much of anything.  They had water bottles that appeared clean and fool in bowls.
So everything looked okay here.

Last wheek I also visited Petco and Petsmart, they are next to each other.  Petco only had one guinea pig which appeared healthy, had food and water, but no hay or veggies.  Petsmart had their females and males separated and they also had clean water and food and hay available to them.  They appeared clean and healthy.

Until next month on Piggie Patrol.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"