[Gpdd] Misc: Excessive Mounting?

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 09:03:43 EST 2005

For those of you with at least 2 piggies...
Last night Lemi and Otis had their 2nd encounter of getting to know eachother on neutral ground. Otis spent the whole time mounting Lemi. As the first time, there was resistance from lemi and after a while, lemi looked a little stressed so I separated them. I dont want this experinece to stress Lemi out however I would like them to become cage mates. Should there be a time when the mounting slows down? How many days should i wait until i let them get together again? I need some help as i am not sure what to make of these encounters.
Thanks
Melissa, Lemi and otis-