[Gpdd] misc: piggie patrol

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 15 08:52:15 EST 2005

On Saturday, I went to the local SuperPetz to get Carefresh for my fur babies and went on piggie patrol.  As usual the piggies were in one large area with the sexes not separated.  (They had some adorable abbies!)  They had plenty of pellets and water but no hay.  I told the small pet worker and he immediately went and got hay for the piggies (and bunnies.)  It may have helped that I was wearing my "Got Pigs?" T-shirt from CavySpirit!

For all who've asked, Lokai is doing great.  She's eating like a pig!  Tribble is here usual alpha pig self.

Jan
Mom to Tribble and Lokai