[Gpdd] MISC. - PVC tubes

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Tue Mar 15 10:54:25 EST 2005

I love PVC tubes; I switch them out all the time and put them in the
dishwasher for cleaning. I like the way they are white too because if
there are any mites or lice on your GP you will see them on the PVC. My
Reba had ear mites and all I did was put baby oil in her ears and that
took care of them. I guess it was not a severe problem yet, and I am
glad I caught it early. One day I will make my guest bedroom into a GP
play room with PVC pipes everywhere, long and short tunnels Home Depot
is a great place to go and get PVC tubes of all sizes and for cheap. I
also like to keep every soda box or any kind of box for Reba to play
with. She plays in the bathroom now and runs around the office sometimes
but I can't leave her alone in their because of the wires from the
computer. I have 2 boas in the guest bedroom so no guinea pigs allowed
in their. They eat pre-killed rats that were humanly put to sleep. I
can't wait to someday sell my boas because I much rather have furry
mammals than cold blooded reptiles for pets.

Shelly Atkinson