[Gpdd] Misc: Excessive Mounting?

Maren Fouts butzm at ece.osu.edu
Tue Mar 15 12:08:46 EST 2005

Melissa,

Rosie came to live with us in October.  For months (it seems) Sam was
almost always mounting her.  She took it extremely well in my opinion.
Anyway, as time went on Sam calmed down and now I see him do it maybe once
a day sometimes not even that.  It's gotten a lot better.  Rosie was good
at letting him know she had enough and overall that worked pretty well.
Now every once in a while she'll go over to him and bug him!  I've seen
her mount him a couple of times (more just climbing on him nothing else)
and that NEVER went over well.  On those occasions I had to separate them
for the entire night.  They were fine the next day though.

Good Luck,
Maren, the very persistent Sam, and the very patient Rosie