[Gpdd] Misc. - Cocoa and Pepper's Website

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:09:29 EST 2005

Whee have admired everyone else's piggy site and had to have one too!
Please check out our site- http://gpiggies4me2.blinkz.com/ .  Whee are still
in the process of building and hope to get all our links added in the next
couple of days.
Whee are still waiting for all the lab reports which looks like we won't get
now till tomorrow.  Whee hate the long wait!    Cocoa doesn't like taking
her antibiotic.  One question.....Cocoa's molar's are slightly slanted and
the vet decided that we didn't need to trim them yet....the front teeth are
fine....and she is 3 1/2 yearls old.....about what age do most guinea  pigs
need their molars trimmed?
Gisela and her girls