[Gpdd] HEALTH- Calico Stone Surgery

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 22:38:42 EST 2005

Dear Friends - My sweet Calico went for x-rays today and was found to have
two large stones in his bladder.  He has been crying more and more and eating
less and less.  The vet said that if we were to have any chance of saving him,
he would have to go in for surgery right away.  I was hoping that some of my
other herb treatments, etc., would help him get a little stronger before risking
surgery.  He has lost so much weight and been through so much lately.
Unfortunately, nothing seemed to help, and he kept getting worse.  We have no other
option now, but to pray that he will make it through surgery successfully and
start to eat normally again to regain his full health.  I also pray that he
will not get stones again right away. My vet said that he has done many other
surgeries on GPs and that he believes that he still has a chance for recovery if
we proceed with the surgery right away.  Your healing wishes and prayers for
Calico as he goes under surgery tomorrow would be greatly appreciated.  Also,
prayers for his complete recovery and any advice for care after surgery and
for preventing a reoccurrence of the stones would be a great help. I wasn't
expecting to have to make such a quick decision and I hope and pray that I made
the correct one.  I dearly love Calico and he deserves a chance to recover, so I
pray that with God's help, I will have given him that chance.  I will try to
keep everyone posted on his progress after surgery.  Your friends Debra and
Calico