[Gpdd] RE: Bud's birthday

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 20:30:45 EST 2005

I want to send out a big "Happy 1st Birthday" to Bud!
May he have many, many more!
My 3 boys, Krammer, Mocha, and Dexter will be one
April 22. The year has gone by very fast.
My husband was just changing the light for me in the
guinea pig room yesterday. He said "Wow, the boys are
big!" He doesn't pay much attention to the pigs. He
has been working full-time and going to school
full-time though.

Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.