[Gpdd] Misc: Curly

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Wed Mar 16 20:59:36 EST 2005

Sherry,
Your story about Curly tugged at my heart. I think it is awesome that you tired to get him help from the employees in that store, and terribly depressing that they refused to take an active role in their animal's health. I feel angry that they are condeeming this poor critters to a slow death. I don't blame you for rescueing him. I would have too, if I were in your shoes. As much as I loath to support those who treat animals as merchandise, and not lives, I hate leaving those guys to such an uncertain and lonely future. I would take them all home if I could! It is comforting to know that Curly got to be cared for and loved. He was a truly lucky and blessed little man. Thank you for giving him a home and a family.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is
"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."