[Gpdd] HEALTH - Calico's Surgery

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 21:20:53 EST 2005

Just a quick update on Calico.  He made it through surgery and is now home
resting quietly.  Now I pray that he will start eating on his own and pooping
normally.  He ate a 10 cc syringe of Critical Care when he got home and I will
try getting him to eat another one before bed.  He is still bleeding some.  I
guess that is supposed to be normal for a few days, since his bladder was so
torn up.  He goes back to the vet in 10 days to get stitches out, etc.  I hope
he will be feeling much better by then.  I will try to keep everyone posted on
his progress.  Thanks for all of the healing wishes and prayers.  Please keep
him in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.  Wheeeeeeeeeps from
Debra and a very sleepy Calico