[Gpdd] Announcement: Home from hospital!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 23:31:34 EST 2005

Hi All -- Just a quick update. Doubt that I should be back here (home) quite
yet but hospital is overly full so they summilarly sent me home last night.
I've been there since last week. Me and others. Us trouble makers I guess got
the boot.   ;)   Just wanted to let you wll know where I've been!! Jolly Rodents
sent greetings. They're happy that I didn't remain for the additional
extended 2 week "skilled facility' stay. Only other option. Sounded depressing. I've
been thre before.

Alge