[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Cindy's Babies

Cindy cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Thu Mar 17 15:31:08 EST 2005

Hi Cindy!
      Congrats on your new babies! I just wanted to chime in on the
suggestion of separating Fudge & Butterscotch.  When my Blackie was
pregnant, I had seriously mis-calculated her due date and one morning
woke up at 6am to find she had delivered 2 babies.  Everything was fine
with the new family and I immediately removed the boy and placed him in
another cage.  A few weeks later we found out that in the short amount
of time from when she delivered and when I found the babies, she had
become pregnant again!  Of course I was very worried about a back to
back pregnancy and all, but she was fine.  The second time around
however she had 5!!!!! Babies.  So.. hopefully you got Fudge out of
there right away!  Good luck and enjoy those babies!

Cindy F. and the California Crew