[Gpdd] Re:[Misc] Excessive Mounting?

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 23:09:09 EST 2005

Now Leah, everyone knows not to put their hands in between 2 guinea pigs fighting!  Joking!

I bet that must have really hurt when BB bit you.  I only had a guinea pig bite me once really hard and it drew blood, but didn't bleed as nearly as much as you did.

BB is spayed?  Or is B'Scotch neutered or both?  Cant remember, too much going on.  I always thought spayed females won't allow a male to mount her or should I say mate her.  And if a male is neutered, would they still want to "do it?"  I didn't think they did.  Maybe your 2 are just in it for the sex, hehehe.  They see/hear mommy and daddy slave so they figure, what the heck let's try it too, LOL.

I think BB is just too sassy and classy to have to mount B'Scotch. She has her other ways to dominate him.  Seriously, I don't know why BB wouldn't mount BS if she is the alpha pig.  Good question though and I would be interested in finding out.

For the food stealing, maybe BS is just testing BB, see how far he can get with her.  Boars are usually bigger in everything but of course my Izzy is huge, bigger than any other male I ever had.  She is like an Amazon Piggie but I love her dearly.  She is my sassy pig.  Always trying to sas everypig around and she sometimes pokes them with her nose if she wants something.  It is humerous to watch but I feel sorry for the others especially my little Sage.  Oreo usually don't put up with her ways.

Awww, don't worry BS, we all still love ya.  I am sure Carmel Cotton Candy will be glad to have a big, strong handsome boar like you, it'll make her feel more safe and secure.  BTW, do you lift piggie weights?

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"