[Gpdd] Health: new babies

Cinnabunz67 at aol.com Cinnabunz67 at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 13:23:26 EST 2005

I want to thank everyone for their advice! I'm happy to report that
Butterscotch and both of her babies seem to be doing wonderful. They are so active
already! Fudge on the other hand, is not so thrilled at suddenly living alone.
After the babies arrived I watched them all for awhile. Fudge was laying close to
the others and just watching them, and Butterscotch did not seem at all upset
by this. But I decided there was no way they could all stay in that cage, I
have been wanting to build them a larger one for some time, but couldn't afford
it. So I headed to the store for cubes. When I returned, Fudge was already
trying to mount Butterscotch, so I immediately removed him and kept him in a
large tub (the only thing I could find) until I finished the new cage later that
day. Hopefully Butterscotch was successful in fighting him off while I was
gone!!!  She and the babies are now enjoying a brand new, HUGE cage, and I will
put Fudge's cage right next to it as soon as I find a space big enough, so that
he isn't so lonely. Thanks again for so much info and advice!
Cindy
Butterscotch, Fudge, and the still unnamed babies