[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Itchy Louie Update...

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Fri Mar 18 12:33:48 EST 2005

Hello all.. haven't written in a bit - but wanted to let everyone know weeee
think weeee finally found Itchy Louie's allergy! **  incase anyone gets
confused, we took louie for a vet visit about 5 weeks ago?  because spots
where louie was scratching and opened himself up... didn't look like mites,
but we wanted to make sure of what it was.  The vet said it was allergies,
and we had to try taking things away a little at a time to see what's
causing them)

so... the culprit we think, was Dandelion greens!!!!?!??!!    weird?   did
anyone else every hear of this????  first we changed his bedding to
carefresh - but he was still itchy, then daddy slave had forgotten the
dandelion for about a week - and waaallla!   no more itching, redness or
scabs!!!  all  cleared up!   so he's much MUCH happier now... yay... anwho
- just wanted to share and see if any one else's piggies are allergic to
something strange like that???

weeeeeeeeeeeks!
Fuzzy and Not so Itchy Louie