[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

DENISE SCHICHNER djsma96 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 14:11:26 EST 2005

Hello puggie lovers!

I don't write too often anymore. But I try to keep up with reading the digests. My condolenses to all dealing with illness or a recent loss.

I had a very sad morning suprise on St. Patty's day...My little boy, 8 year old Dennis, cam into my room and said, "Mom, I have some bad news for you...I think Bosco is dead." Sure enough I peered into the cage to see our beloved Bosco lying motionless. From the other cage his friend, Precious, wheeked loudly for her lost love.

I had adopted Bosco about 2 1/2 years ago from the Critter Corral, so I'm not sure about an age. All I can say is that he was a very happy piggy, loved romping with Precious (well supervised) and did not seem ill at all. It just must have been his time.

My thanks to Rose and the Critter Corral for adding this beautiful little guy into my life. When the time comes to get another, I will definitely adopt again.

Sad, mournful wheeks,

Denise, Dennis and the mini-zoo