[Gpdd] misc. to sherry and leah

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Mar 18 18:46:24 EST 2005

Sherry-
I'm sorry! =( I didn't mean to imply you did anything wrong by not calling the ASPCA or anything. It's just my 1st instinct for whatever reason to want to get help right away when I see animals hurting. I'm one of those people that just can't keep my thoughts to myself if I see an animal I think needs help. You did the right thing by bringing piggie home and loving him like he needed. I hope I didn't offend you!

Leah-
I LOVED your websites! It made my day looking at them! Your piggies are sweet and it's obvious they are loved greatly! Your funny captions cracked me up!

Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME***
    &
  Albert!!!