[Gpdd] Health - Weird eye, look at my photo, help!

LunarButterfli at comcast.net LunarButterfli at comcast.net
Fri Mar 18 19:31:29 EST 2005

Hi everyone, again! :)

    My pig Gadget, my only male, has always had funky eyes (he has had white discolorations on the pupils since he was born which the doc said was hereditary.)  I think he also may have some cataracts (Buffy has congenital cataracts too.)  But now, his right eye seems kinda red and funky looking.  I am going to take him with Buffy when she gets her stitches out, but I was wondering if you could take a peak at a picture I took of his eye and let me know if you recognize this as anything.  He doesn't seemed irritated or in discomfort at all, he is a happily rumbling, popcorning piggy.  If there are any vets out there reading this, could you take a peak?  Thanks!!!

http://www.madilynsoch.net/gadget.htm

Thanks!!!

Madi; slave to Trixie, Buffy,
Koko, Nikki, Gadget and, waiting