[Gpdd] Re: [Announcement] Jasmine has passed away

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 22:24:03 EST 2005

Dawnda,

I am so sorry to hear about Jasmine's crossing to Rainbow Bridge so suddenly.  How upsetting it must have been to watch that and there wasn't anything you could do for her.
At least she didn't suffer too long not that that will console you any.  I am sending my sympathy and condolences.

How is Sabrina doing?  Please give her a cuddle and a piggie kiss from me and the girls.

Hugs and Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"