[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Bosco

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 07:38:44 EST 2005

Hello Denise

I was sorry to read of Bosco's passing in the night.
It sounds like he had a heart attack like my Jasmine
did the day after Bosco.
I know it's harder when your not prepared for
something like that. I guess we humans drop over dead
like that too.
Well, I guess I'm heading outside to dig a grave. I
will lay Jasmine to rest at the edge of the woods
beside Tasha and Teah. I will say a few words for
Bosco, as well. I send my deepest condolences to you
and all your family.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.