[Gpdd] (Announce) Re: Lambo

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 17:28:59 EST 2005

Corrine,
I was so sorry to read of Lambo's passing. I kow how
hard it was for you to lose K.C. and to lose another
so soon must be almost more than you can bear. Please
don't beat yourself up--you DID NOT do anything wrong.
It's hard to lose a piggy so suddenly. I know--after I
left Hawaii, a friend of mine was taking care of my
babies until it warmed up enough to send them to the
Mainland. It was just days to go before I could get
them, and my friend called to tell me that Felix had
died suddenly in the night. She said he looked like he
was sleeping, and he even had a little piece of hay in
his mouth. My guess is that he had some kind of heart
malfunction. That may be what happend to Lambo, and
there is absolutely nothing you could have done. I'm
sure your little K.C. was waiting at the Bridge for
Lambo and he is in Good Hands.

Please try to hang in there. I know it's hard; I
suffer from depression myself, and it is my piggies
that help pull me through the hard times. It nearly
broke my heart when I lost Gizmo...it being the
holidays and my husband being deployed, when I had to
help Gizmo across the Bridge I felt like I was dying
myself. Nobody at work cared or understood, and if it
weren't for all the lovely People and Piggies of the
GPDD I don't know what I would have done. Just know
that we are here for you anytime you need us.
Healing wheeks to you, and please accept our
condolences.

Our condolences to all who have lost a precious
piggy...

-Stacy and the saddened Squee Squad