[Gpdd] Bridge: RE: Lambo

DENISE SCHICHNER djsma96 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 19 17:25:23 EST 2005

Dear Corrine and Michael:

Your loss totally hit home with me. I too lost baby piglets--3 in total. It was many a year before I allowed myself to fall in love with another. However, I know that will not heal your loss.

Just know there are friends of piggies out there that understand your pain and turmoil. When and if the time is right, you will once again be stricken by a pair of adorable eyes and a happy wheek. Take your time though. Heal from the loss a bit. I am sure you personally did nothing wrong. And remember you always have a friend here.

A mourning mommy too,

Denise