[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Poor little schneeblee is gone

ILoveMyPBPiggy at aol.com ILoveMyPBPiggy at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 16:55:07 EST 2005

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to let all of you who knew of our little  piggys,
that our little Shneeblee died last night, well that is when we found  him.
We have been busy lately tearing thing apart here, and last night,  extremely
so.  When my daughter went into her room, there he was laying on  his back.
He was very cold, so he must have died hours before.  But I  am rather upset at
my daughter, although she is very upset about Shneeblee  herself, because
Schneeblee was hers and the other two belong to myself and my  son.  I am upset
with her because she would let the piggys out of their  cage and let them run
all around her room, which was ok, but she would let them  run around all day,
unattended, still not that bad, but then she started leaving  her bedroom door
open, and you would see guinea pigs running loose all  upstairs.  I spoke to
her, but she never listened, and would only listen  when I found them outside
her room, and we would have arguments.  She is  14, not a small child, who
can't take care of an animal, god knows we have many  others too.  I don't know
how he died, he was young, 6 months old, my  feeling is the dog got to him, but
we will never know.  I don't know what  to do if she continues to not care
properly for them.  I make sure they  have food and water, and she is in charge
of cage cleaning, and I have to remind  her of that too, when it is time.  Now
with her favorite one gone I am  afraid she will not care for the other two.
I just don't know what to  do.  My heart is broken, I hate when any of my
animals is sick or dies, but  I also have to figure something out for better care
of these little critters  that she begged for, and I have fallen in love
with. But at the moment,  I  am also so mad. If anyone has any suggestions, I
would love to hear  them.  Thanks, Pam....and my Mr. G. Piggy and Snickers, all
sadly missing  Mr. Schneeblee.