[Gpdd] HEALTH: mites

E Rogers animalsandme at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 08:55:10 EST 2005

i think that gracie could have posibly transmitted mites to my 2  guinea pigs even though they are not housed together. iv seen lots of hair around their cage, espesially inside their hut. they also lose a signifigant amount of hair when i take them out of their cage to play, or during cleaning. Coco has white patches on her ears and i remember the vet saying that this was a sign of mites the last time i took them to the vets. (they have previously had mites) the only area that i so far see withoout hair is behind their ears. is this a normal place to be bald? or is it the mites? i fsomeone could please get back to me by personaly e-mailing me, my e-mmail is animalsandme at yahoo.com i would appreaciate it alot.
luv erica and the girls