[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Corrine's Lambo

Holly Marr purplecavy at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 01:54:55 EST 2005

Dearest (((Corrine))):
A huge (((Hug))) to you!  i sit here in tears, typing through blurry eyes
after reading such an emotional description of your previous loss, deep
depression, long search, and terrible, shocking sorrow now...  We
never know why our loved ones are stolen from our lives so unfairly.
But we can hope that one day we will see them again, in a place of
peace, where there is no more illness or pain. Unfortunately, i suffer
from depression and each loss is utterly devastating to me...but a
quote passed on to me eased the pain a small amount...' do not think
about the sadness of today, instead remember all of the happy times
together in the past '  Your life has been enriched just by being a part
of Lambo's life.  And Lambo knew that you were a very Special Lady
who had unlimited love and attention to share.  Gain strength from
the on-line family here, your lovely memories of Lambo, and from
yourself (i just know that you have it in you!)  i feel so, so sad for you.
Please accept my very sincere condolences...and i wish that i were
with you, to hug you, and tell you that all will be ok (because it will).
-holly in New Jersey