[Gpdd] Re: So many again have passed

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 14:07:25 EST 2005

It is again with heave heart that I must address the digest on  the loss of
so many of our little guys and girls in such a short period of time.  I cannot
help but feel somewhat responsible for this large number that were  called
back across the bridge. You see, this Friday past, Carol, Angels  mother brought
her for a visit. (Angel was married to our GEORGE the guinea pig)  I mentioned
how wonderful it's been reading the digest and not having to write  of any of
the little ones crossing. Well as you can see since then there have  been so
very many. I offer my most sincere regrets on the loss of Denise and  Dennis's
BOSCO. What a wonderful life BOSCO must have had coming from the best  place
this side of the Bridge, the Critter Corral, A place where the best of  care
is given and then finding a home where that love was continued. There is
Erica's GRACIE who had the terrible case of mites. I would never second guess  the
care that was given but I will say this if it is God's will she cross  the
bridge, then mites or not, the poor baby would have to go. Dawned, I am  so sorry
for the sudden loss of your little JASMINE. I can only say thank God  for his
mercy and you did not have to see JASMINE suffer. They so don't deserve  to
suffer. To Corrine and Michael I offer my condolences on the loss  of your
LAMBO. I know the depth of your loss and to this day I still shed  tears for our
George. So missing him and all the tears that will follow forever  are not in
vain your heart needs that outlet. And it is with even greater  sadness and
heavy heart I recognize the passing of SHNEEBLEE, who was taken  so suddenly and
possibly in a terrifying way. It is not my business but to leave  a dog loose
with guinea pigs loose in the same place is and always will be the  most
terrifying situation that poor baby could ever be placed in. I  can only offer the
parents of the 14 year old child, and I use the word  child with intent, NEVER
let this child own any small animal because all too  often a child's
chronological age does not mean he understands that  responsibility is. You asked for
help, My advice is that you do not let this  child have anything to do with
the remaining guinea pigs. I hate to say this at  such a somber time but it
needed to be said. There is surely a special place on  the other side of the
bridge for those little ones like SHNEEBLEE who  were taken in such a sad manner.
But for all of it, all of those above are  now on the other side of the bridge
whole and happy once more. We will  again see them all. So please accept my
condolences on y our loss and may  your hearts always remember these wonderful
friends.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pig's daddy  forever