[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Carrie's rescue piggie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 20 22:01:29 EST 2005

Carrie, we are so very sorry to hear of one of your rescue piggies who had
to be put to sleep because she had open sores and was in pain.  How awful
that the petstore had let her get into such bad shape!  Please know that
she felt your love and concern in the time she was with you, and please
find comfort in knowing that she is now healthy and happy at the
Bridge.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed