[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Gracie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 20 22:02:29 EST 2005

Erica, we are so very sorry that your vet was unable to help Gracie with
her mites and then said she should be euthanized.  Did your vet try
Ivermectin?  It sounds like you might want to get an opinion from another
vet about how to treat your other piggies if they also have mites.  Yes, we
can certainly understand how sad your brother is about losing Gracie.  We
send our condolences to you both.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed