[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Bosco

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 20 22:13:29 EST 2005

Denise and Dennis, it was with much sadness that we read of Bosco's sudden
passing to the Bridge.  Unfortunately sometimes a piggie who is in apparent
good health will just be gone one morning.  We are so very sorry that this
happened, and we send our condolences.  Please know how lucky Bosco was
that you adopted him from The Critter Corral, and please find comfort in
remembering what a happy life he had with your family and his good friend,
Precious.  We know he knew how much he was loved.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed