[Gpdd] Bridge: Lambo

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 00:29:38 EST 2005

I was so saddened by the feelings in your letter but in life "stuff happens"
and someone doesn't always deserve it or bring it down uponhimself or others.
     KC was one of those "community" piggies we sometimes talk about -- we
all loved loved him and grieved him. But he had health problems. I still shed a
tear for that cute little sweetheart when I visit Cavy Madness.
     Lambo must have had some kind of hidden defect. And you gave him what
you had to give -- love, caring, etc.   It seems to me that God set you in place
as Lambo's special little angel during his short life.
     I don't know how to both love andd escape grief, but please put away
feelings of self blame and know that Lambo lived his allotted time and because of
the two of you, lived it well!!

Condolences and fuzzy nudges from the Jolly Rodents who share your sadness...
Alge