[Gpdd] Misc - Health and Condolances

Danielle Cramer daniellec20042000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 09:58:32 EST 2005

Thank you Leah, Brownie Bear, and Butterscotch for the warm welcome and  thank you to all who had congrats and advise about Baby and her new babies. You will all be glad to know they are all doing well. Sorry it's taken so long since I first wrote in, but I'm a painfully slow typer, so I probably won't write in that often.But please keep writing in, as I so look forward to hearing from all at GPDD.

It seems as though a lot of piggies have some health problems like impaction, urinary problems, lice, eye infections, mites, lumps, and tumors. I guess I've been very fortunate so far,as none of mine have been sick yet. If you don't mind me asking, what is the vet bill for these different types of ailments or other types of illnesses that your kids have had?

One of my female piggies Cinnamon is 3 years old and the whites of her eyes seem to bulge a little I never thought anything about it since she's been like this from the get go. It doesn't seem to bother her or effect her sight at all. Is this something I need to be concerned about?Also my little girl Baby's baby is definitely a boy as he is doing the male swagger and making the brr sound like he being aroused. He is 10 days old now should I worry and separate him from the girls or keep with them until he is 3 weeks old?

I also wanted to give my sincerest regrets to to Gisela about your sweet Pepper. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Danielle Mommy to Snoopy, Honey, Cinnamon, Baby, and babies

Danielle Cramer

Daniellec20042000 at yahoo.com