[Gpdd] HEALTH Blood in hutch

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:52:01 EST 2005

Hi, i am very confused to what is going on, i hope someone can help. I went
to clean out my three 2 year old sows, when i noticed one patch of blood, it
was a bit of a shock. I picked them all up one at a time and had a good look
at them no blood on them or anything strange looking. They are all eating
well and lively. I dont think it could be urine because it wouldnt be just
one patch. This may sound stupid but do they have a period at all. Has any
one had this before please and any advise on what to do please. Thankyou.