[Gpdd] misc. message to Corrine

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Mar 21 12:51:37 EST 2005

Corrine,
It took me all day yesterday to try to think of words to say to you what I wanted to, and I still am having trouble. I feel for you so much. I also suffer from sometimes severe depression and anxiety. Lately has been really bad as the doctor is trying to adjust my meds. I know how you feel when you say your piggie saved you, because I know my Albert also saves me everyday. Sometimes he's the only good part of my day (with the exception of my husband of course). I know you feel guilty and I think that is a natural way to feel when something happens so suddenly as this did. I know without a doubt that you loved and cared for your piggie so much. And I know that he knew it too. They can tell how we feel for them. He was lucky to have you, and I'm sure he loved you just as much as you loved him. I wish I could tell you how to try and heal, but it just takes time. One of these days when you aren't expecting it another little piggie will steal your heart too. Nothing ever takes the place of our little ones that are gone. I still grieve for my lost pets too. Now God has given me new ones to give the best life I can to them. I know a day will come when I'll have to say goodbye to Albert. I know when that time comes that he will know he was loved more then anything, and I did my best everyday to give him the best life possible. I know your piggie felt the same about you. Know that all of us in the "piggie community" here at the GPDD care for you and understand deeply what you are going thru right now. Someone said the other day that the people we work with don't understand our grief. I think that's true. Sometimes our own families don't even understand how we feel I think. I thank God everyday that I found this group of piggie lovers on the GPDD. It's a major source of love and support for each other. I only hope that we can support you right now in your time of need. Please contact me if you need to talk. Sorry I took up so much room. I guess I finally thought of what to say.
Sincerely,
Jaime