[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lambo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Mar 21 22:40:04 EST 2005

Corrine and Michael, it was with much sadness that we read of Lambo's
passing.  Please know that you did nothing wrong in your care of him, and
please be assured that you are not being punished by his death.  We know
you did everything just right for him.  We believe that God knew Lambo
would not have a long life, so He had to find just the right person for
Lambo -- you.  Your love for him comes through so clearly, and your story
about how he put his front paws on your hand so you wouldn't remove his
food remnants shows that he returned that love.  Lambo was so lucky to be
part of your family.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed