[Gpdd] Behavior: My Pampered Pig...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 15:37:14 EST 2005

Hello Slaves!
I'm a few days behind on my Digest readings,
but no biggie, I'll get caught up. I just
wanted to send some cheer because it seems
a lot of our little friends have passed on
recently. Hopefully, I can bring a smile to
your face. :-)

Well, ya'll know how my Butterscotch is such
a Cutie and he has so much Personality. Okay,
so when it's Veggie time at La Casa de Brownie
Bear, BB goes Nuts and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEKS at
the top of her lungs, but BS is not that
Excited. I mean, he's more excited that BB
is excited, so he's running around wild too,
but really chasing BB around. So, I'll give
them both a slice of green pepper and B-Bear,
that Sassy thing, will snatch it out of my
hand and run with it to a quiet corner in the
cage. Now, Butterscotch will start nibbling
on it, but if I walk away, he will quickly
lose interest and leave his piece of green
pepper. Then, of course, if I don't get to
it fast enough, that Greedy B-Bear will come
over and eat it right up!

Well, a few wheeeeeeeeeeeks ago, I realized
that after I give them their piece of green
pepper, if I stay there and hand-feed it to
Butterscotch, that he will eat most or all of
it. Yeah, you heard me right, that Rotten Pig
makes me HAND FEED him!!! ha ha! Daddy Slave
thinks I'm Crazy for hand feeding him, but I
just see it as another way for us to connect,
so I don't mind.

Oh, and for the record, I don't hand feed
him lettuce. He eats that on his own and
my piggies will have a Contest to see
who can eat the fastest. And if I leave a
veggie treat under our bed at night time,
he will usually eat whatever I leave him.
So, he's obviously playin' me.

around his little paw...Aaaaaaaaaah.

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &