[Gpdd] HEALTH: first aid kit for small animals

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 20:41:23 EST 2005

Hi digesters,

I came upon a webpage that advises about what supplies to put in a first
aid kit for small animals. I need to bookmark it myself. It is related
to a retail site, but the info seemed useful and non-commercial.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/pic/article.cfm?dept_id=0&siteid=9&acatid=
344&aid=703

Today I applied online for veterinary health insurance for my three boys
(2 pigs, 1 dog). They gave an instant quote. In the case of exotics it
only reduces costs for illnesses, not preventive care. (I think) It will
cost about $9.00/month each for my two-year-old piggies. It would be a
couple dollars less each month for each pig if you pay the entire year
at once. Maybe it will help me care for my loveable pets more properly
when they are in need.

I feel so sorry for the loss of Lambo and Jasmine and the illnesses of
Pepper and the other sick piggies. Please accept my prayers and
sympathy.
And have a wheeking good day (~..~)

Spring break rocks!

Carla Snickers and Snowball