[Gpdd] Behavior: Quiet Piggie

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Wed Mar 23 15:50:39 EST 2005

About the question on quiet little Piggy Sue, here's my experience.
Snickers and Snowball had three or four homes before they came to live
with us. The last one was at our pre-school. I was so uninformed I
actually sent them home with kids families on the wheekends. I just roll
my eyes and shake my head at what I didn't know back then.

Anyway no wonder they didn't wheeek for a full year!@  They had been
through a lot of handling from strangers, loud noises, sort of an
unstable environment. But now they have developed into regular
wheeksters. Probably Piggy Sue will take some time to relax and feel
confident.

Snickers and Snowball send her "Wheeks!"--Carla