[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOr) Quiet Piggie

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Wed Mar 23 21:01:40 EST 2005

Moe is a very quiet piggie also.  He just makes soft squeaks once in a while when your petting him - but he never Wheeks.  In the morning and evening he just waits patiently with his front feet on his food dish and waits for his veggie buffet.

My girl Pig-Pig never made much noise either - just soft squeaks - and she would go woop-woop-woop when she ran across the floor.

I kind of wish my piggies would be more vocal.  My husband says it's because I give them everything they could possibly need or want before they have to ask for it!  (Who me!:)

Ann