[Gpdd] MISC: Pignic, Anyone?

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 09:39:43 EST 2005

Having just received the Spring 05 newsletter from Cavy Madness, I see those clever
piggies in Boston, New England and Tampa Bay are already planning Pignics!  Some
of us here in this region of the country talked about having one last year, but never
quite pulled it off.   Hopefully this will be the year!
We Okie Piggies are in 'Green Country' (NE Oklahoma), and had corresponded with
piggies as far away as central Missouri last year about one, with potential locations
of Joplin or Tulsa.  Any pigs in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, etc,
or anyone who will be visiting this area, let us know when you think would be a good
for a pignic. In this region, early summer is probably best since it gets so hot later.
You can email me directly, or post on our website.
Whee will look forward to hearing from lots of piggies! Even if you can't physically
travel here, we can have a photo wall or table or something. Send your ideas (the one
with the best ideas gets to organize this!).
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie
Hotshot & Buzzerre, Buster and HarleyPigg
(we are all packing for a Piggie Show this weekend - wheee!!)