[Gpdd] Misc: Our Love for Piggies

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 16:40:59 EST 2005

Shelly,
I am almost in tears. I can't believe
your Dad told you to kill Rascal yourself.
And you had to practically watch the poor
little guy die. :-(

You know, people think I'm Crazy too
because of my Love for guinea pigs. I
have pigtures of guinea pigs all over the
place in my office too and I don't care
what anyone thinks. They give me weird
looks when they find out that I spent over
$500 on Brownie Bear's bladder stone surgery/
spay. They think it's Nuts. But, Dadddy
Slave and I don't have any human kids,
wheeee both work, wheeee don't have any
credit debt, and after I pay off my car
in 2 wheeeeeks, we won't have Any debt
(Woooo Whoooooo!), so what else are wheee
gonna spend our money on?!?!?!? Brownie
Bear says, "ME!"

Oh, and my Parents are the Worst! They
used to nag me about wasting money on my
B-Bear, but now they don't say much about
it because they know that Daddy Slave and
I are responsible adults and that we're
saving money for a house, and that for the
most part, we've got our 'stuff' together.

Growing up, my 2 older brothers and I NEVER
had any pets. I wanted a kitty, but they
would never let me have one. My folks Hate
animals. They think all pets are Disgusting.
And they see how spotless of an area I keep my
pigs in, but yet they still think pets are
gross. And when I kiss my babies, they look
at me like they are going to throw up or
something. It's ridiculous.

Well, I'm glad that you turned out to be
such an Animal Lover, Shelly. Honestly, I
can't figure out why I'm such an animal lover,
being that I was raised the way I was. (???)
But, I figure there are two types of people
in the world: People who Love animals and
People who don't Love animals. And I feel
sorry for the people who don't love animals
because they are missing out on such much
Joy that you (and our fellow Slaves) get to
experience each and every day!!

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
      Leah...Slave to B-Bear & B'scotch :-)