[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Our condolences

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:53:41 EST 2005

Dear Friends,

We just wanted to extend our deepest sympathy to those who have recently
lost a dear piggie friend. Words cannot express how sorry we were to read of
so many losses in such a short time. We know how terribly painful a time
this is for you, as we just lost our beloved Golden on Feb. 28th. Even
though nearly a month has passed, the pain is as fresh in our hearts as
though it had happened only yesterday. It is comforting to know that there
are friends out there who understand, and with whom we can share, our
sorrow. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

With heartfelt sympathy,

Sherry and the piggie pals