[Gpdd] Misc... Carla moving on

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Sat Mar 26 10:18:21 EST 2005

Saturday; 10:08 A.M.

Hi Carla,

I just read your letter on the GPDD.  I think I can relate to many of the
things you said; I too got my first guinea pig (Koko) because of
depression only mine was not related to any specific health problem.  It
seems to be a genetic thing that runs in my family and unfortunately I
have passed it one to several of my own children.  But, we are all very
open about it, discuss it freely and treat it as commonly as you would
discuss a cold, or a sore toe.

My dear Koko was my salvation.  I would hold him on his blanket on my lap
for hours and neither he nor I ever got tired of it.  Even though he
lived to a ripe ol' guinea pig age, I still miss him.

You are so fortunate that you had your good times on the road with your
husband and Bud;  there will be many memories that you will always
cherish.  I am sure the road ahead will be just as exciting for you and
Bud..........you just have to find the road.

Take care,

Jim......Sassy Suzy, Ginger, and Olivia